Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update for TODAY

Beehives: We will be attending the choir concert @ Morton Ranch Junior High tonight at 7:00. We plan on being there about 10 minutes before the concert starts. Sis. Anderson has called each of you, and so far I have heard back that McKenzie will be meeting us there and Abby and Andrea will already be there. Other Beehives- please let me know if I can give you a ride there and/or back. My cell ph# is 979-436-2200. If I don't hear anything, I will plan to meet you all there. -Sis. Jones

Also, for all YW, there is a Temple trip December 21st. Please remember to make sure you have a current Temple recommend.

A reminder to remember what the Bishop challenged us all to do. Think about what gift you will give the Savior this year!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment